APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
1. Download job descriptions here. Read carefully and choose which role you would like to train in.
2. Download the application form below.
*If you are an ex-offender, as well as sending back your completed application form, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a referral form, which must be completed and sent by your key/support worker or probation officer.
3. Return completed application form and CV (if you have one) as a PDF or Word Doc to email@example.com by Monday the 8th of August, 11.59pm (applications received after the deadline will not be considered). Write on the email subject Digital Media Training Application.
*If you are using an Apple product, please do not send us a .PAGES format file. You canexport these documents as a PDF instead. Please do not share as Outlook files either.
4. Complete this quick online survey that goes hand in hand with your application form via https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MYPDigitalMediaR5: You must complete this survey for your application to be considered.
5. It is advised that your application is completed using a computer/laptop rather than a Mobile/SmartPhone/Tablet. Please note: Interviews will take place between the 30th August - 2nd September 2022 via Zoom. Due to high numbers of applicants, interview slots are not flexible.
Do you need help to write a stand-out application and CV? Deedbees is a not-for-profit that provides free and unlimited access to their Hive of high-quality, skilled professionals. They will work with you during 1 hour mentoring or coaching session/s that focus on key areas such as CVs and applications, interviews, confidence and communication skills. Sign up for a free mentor by completing this short form (scroll to the bottom of the page).