1. Download job descriptions from below. Read carefully and choose which ONE role you would like to train in.
2. Download the application form below. If you are an ex-offender, please email us and request a referral form which must be completed along with your application.
3. Return completed application form as a PDF or Word Doc to email@example.com by Midnight, Tuesday the 22nd of September 2020 (applications received after the deadline will not be considered). If you are using a Apple product, please do not send us a .PAGES format file. You can export these documents as a PDF instead. Please do not share as Outlook files either.
Write on the email subject WHATS UP TV COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM.
4. Send us a copy of your CV together with completed application form (if you have one).
5. Complete this quick online survey that goes hand in hand with your application form https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WUTVUcS19 . You must complete this survey for your application to be considered.
6. It is advised that your application is completed using a computer/laptop rather than a Mobile/SmartPhone/Tablet
We will be interviewing successful candidates between the 12th-30th of October and due to high numbers of applicants, interview slots are not flexible. 1st stage interviews will take place remotely on Zoom. If successful, candidates will be put through to the 2nd stage group interview that will require attendance in person following government health and safety guidelines.